so a policeman walks into a starbucks...


Motorcycle Cop: Does anyone here own that SUV by my bike?
[Now Frantic] Woman: I do. WHAT DID I DO?!
MC: Do you want to take a look at your parking job?
[NF]W: Oh god, did I hit a police vehicle??? (she was was shrill at this point the dogs at the doggy daycare down the road were howling, I'm sure)
MC: Just take a look...
[NF]W: I DON'T KNOW, OH GOD, WHAT DID I DOOOO?!?
MC: Well ma'am, there are only two countries that I know of where they drive on that side of the road (indicating that she had parked in the opposite direction of traffic on the side street outside the window there)
[NF]W: Oh officer, please, I'll move it! Are you going to give me a ticket?
MC: No, just move your car, ma'am. And be more aware next time. 

-

Ah, panic at the approach of Johnny Law. How's that for some holiday cheer?

Happy Christmas! 




*clarification: no, I was not the owner of the SUV and therefore not the woman the cop was speaking to... just wanted to  clear that up, apparently there may have been some questions*


1 comments:

  1. I left a comment but it didn't show up.
    Anyway...
    I like the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER