shameless, part v

boots: steve madden, tights: anthropologie, pencil skirt: target 
top: banana republic, belt: anthropologie, scarf: somewhere in London 
I feel like a tool for the face in this one (but not enough of a tool to avoid posting it evidently) glasses: Stetson (because yes, women's frames were too small for my giant head) 


bracelet: vintage from mom

My disclaimer here: yes, I feel a little stupid doing "outfit posts" buuuut... I like it when other bloggers do it so this is one bandwagon I'll happily jump on.

I have no one to blame but myself. 

Please don't judge me.


4 comments:

  1. You are a tool of the worst sort. But I love you. JKLOLROFLZBYOBTTYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog- it is awesome! Love this look and wish I were cool enough for mustard tights. I also spend way too much time drinking wine and eating cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you happy, go for it! Besides you have great taste and you wear your clothes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin: I'll take the tool love (does that sound weird to you, too? that's what she said? I have no idea)

    Kate: Rock the mustard tights! It's so much fun to be a pop of color!

    Wendy: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER