adventures at the lake

Need some camping gear? I might know a guy. 
Montana Man
Colorado: not just some Rocky Mountains.


Completely loving this landscape. 

Montana Man throwing Slalom Boy a line. 
Calm waters and blue skies - slalom ski perfection. 
And then it was wakeboard time...

Airborne!

I was designated Flag Girl.

Looking good, Montana!

Black and white and red tan all over.

I get it now - this is why people worship the sun. 

Thank you mirror for proving we were all there at the same time.

Oh hey, not a cool shot at all.

This weekend brought to you by Coors. 

Ah, remember life before sunburn?

See, this is why I don't work out.
Uh yep, I could spend the weekend here. 

Vince showing 'em how it's done. 

The Boys of Summer. 

Playing into the sunset. 

Yeah, because after all day in the sun and physical exertion, why NOT scale a crumbling wall of rocks?

Sunset over Lake Pueblo.
Anyone need half a tree? Because I found one. You can have it. 
Our campsite. 

I call this one "Man Feet & A Campfire".

Ooo, prickles. 

Good morning lake!
Photographic ego boost. 
Montana & California relaxing in Colorado... Geography has never been my strong point.

SPF: Supremely Pale Female (this is what happens when you think it's a good idea to start with SPF 6)

Thanks to Vince and John for taking this indoor kid outside, throwing her in a lake and giving her a chance to take some incredible photos! Oh, and for feeding me chili and beer. And whiskey.




1 comments:

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER