"food drunk"

Jared was absolutely beside himself

Fancy Pants caught more of the action (to be posted later)

Dani wasn't even sure what was happening

And then, against all reason and propriety, this happened ("Charmie's Angels")
So... I made lasagna tonight. I had promised Jared months ago that I would make him lasagna when he came home alive from fire. To his credit, he has done this twice so far this summer. However, the fist time he reappeared on the scene it was hotter than Satan's soul in Portland (read: maybe 90 degrees, but we're weather wimps here so bear with me)... So today, reaching only a potential of the low 80's, we decided to have at it.

And it was obscene.

Easily the best lasagna I've ever made. I was thrilled. And completely flattered by the responses from the Camaraderie.

Of course, the risk I took here was getting everyone "food drunk" which means that by consuming copious amounts of really good food, we start acting and doing things in ways we would not otherwise consider.

Exhibit A: photo #4

I don't know why... But it was really hot in the apartment so the guys decided to put on shorts... And then that happened.

Full post on the gluttonous festival of cheesy/meaty/fatty goodness to come! Until then, just hold your horses little horsey-holders!

1 comments:

  1. Too much leg. I think charmie's angels thought that's what was missing from the lasagne recipe.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER