hair (a preview)

Now before you get all wound up, get the heart pumping, your blood pressure rising, announcements made, town criers alerted... The hair cut is not traumatic... I mean dramatic.

What is alarming is that I realized today when I went to the salon that I haven't had my hair cut since December 2010.

(pause to pick your jaw up off the ground)

Even still, I realize this is not earth-shattering information. But I did find it entertaining. So did Jason, my new favorite stylist.

Thanks to my Brigette for the kick in the pants to finally tidy my head up after she looked so flippin' cute after her recent 'do.

(And yes, Brigette and I are wearing the same sweater. We bought them separately, in different states, and I didn't realize I had it on until I took my own new hair photo... We are my favorites)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, a haircut makes life a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New season, new hair. Feels good, huh?! (Too funny about the sweater, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love a good hair cut. It's so therapeutic!
    Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER