thirty, flirty & fabulous



Have you heard? The lovely and amazing Jodi had a birthday... And girlfriend knows how to throw a party!

(Not like that's her job or anything)

Anyway, a week after she and I both celebrated our birthdays (her the 5th, me the 4th) it was time for her to ring in this very important year the best way she knew how: a fancy dress party at The Nines, one of Portland's more fabulous hotels right on Pioneer Square.

The evening gave the Erath girls a chance to break outta the tasting room and put our heels on (though, to be fair, Jodi always wears heels, come hell or high water) (I don't know how she does it, but at this point I'm guessing a little bit of voodoo and a whole lot of gumption!) (But seriously, I have tried to wear heels to work twice now and both time I've either a: almost fallen flat on my face while carrying a rack of glasses and/or b: felt like I'd lit the sole of my feet on fire to distract from what felt like 3rd degree burns induced by the coal-walk I didn't do).

Wait, where was I?

Oh, yes, The Nines...

The party was held in the lobby, strategically placed in and around The Urban Farmer (a PDX favorite). There was pate, champagne, cheese, cheesecakes (individually sized with fresh raspberries on top, oh dear god)... All taking part an amazing celebration of our lovely Miss Jodi.

Happy birthday doll, so happy I got to be a part of the fun!

1 comments:

  1. So awesome! No one has ever written a blog post with me in it :)

    I loved seeing you and everyone all dressed up in their fabulousness! Thanks again for coming.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER