i know...




...The edge of your seat has never felt so anti-climatic, right? This post has little-to-no-meaning. But I took the pictures and what can I say, apparently I'm a bit of an attention whore. So this is the only-slightly-shorter-than-before hair. Maybe on my next visit I'll give Jason a little more freedom to do whatever with it (even though I told him that I was completely in his hands and he said this simple "Kate Middleton" style actually suited me perfectly, and who am I to tell this fabulous man I don't want to look like Kate Middleton?

(Oh, and family, it only looks like I colored my hair in these photos... I took a few liberties playing around on my iPhone photo editor)

1 comments:

  1. Pretty girl! You have lovely hair - I still wear mine long and, knock on wood, I don't have to color it (yet).

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER