rainy day special

Today was the first day of the season that I've had to pull out my trusty Columbia jacket to keep the dew off me. A chilly morning, scarf on, hood up and a pumpkin spice latte to go? Yes, I'll have some.

And don't you dare say anything about my fourth PSL in five days, don't you dare say it! (What classifies as a substance abuse problem?)
On a drier note, Shamoo and his gal came out to see the winery and were being all cute at each other and I'm like, "Guys, don't worry, I'll creep around in the tasting room and take pictures of you through the tinted windows. You won't even see me, it'll be awesome!"

And so I did. And they had no idea. And I got to feel stealth like Batman or James Bond (but you know, more ladylike).

1 comments:

  1. Love the photo of your friends!!! You have a great eye! Don't feel bad about the over indulgence of PSL, I have one every morning Monday -Friday. I sooo wish it was cold and rainy here. Enjoy the Fall weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER